Everything You Need to Know About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal styling and shopping service for women, men, and kids.
How it Works
- > Sign up for a Stitch Fix account.
- > Fill out a personal style profile and let a expert stylist handpick clothing and accessories to fit your tastes, needs, and budget.
- > You'll receive a box of 5 items to try (8-12 items in a kids' fix).
- > Keep them for 3 days and send back what you don't want.
- > Pay for the things you keep, or pay a $20 styling fee if you decided to keep nothing.
- > The styling fee is applied as a credit to your total if you decide to keep anything.
- > Leave feedback for your stylist so your future fixes are even better.
Ways to Save Money with Stitch Fix:
- > Purchase everything in your Fix and get 25% off.
- > Refer friends and family and you BOTH get $25 credit when they get their first Fix. (You'll receive a unique referral link when you join. Just look for 'Get $25' in the top menu.)
- > Set your budget in your style profile. Your stylist will select items for you that fit your own personal budget.
- > ONLY buy what you really love and will wear regularly!
How to Get the Best Fix:
- > Be honest and clear in your Style Profile.
- > Leave a detailed note for your stylist when you schedule a fix.
- > Create a "My Style" Pinterest board and add the link to your Style Profile.
- > Give as much detail as possible in your feedback at checkout.
- > Take the daily style quizzes (found just under the Fix Scheduler).
- > Be open-minded. You can let your stylist know specific items you're looking for, but she can't guarantee Stitch Fix has those in inventory at the time of your fix.
Ideas for Using Stitch Fix:
- > To find the perfect item. (I have a hard time finding jeans I love and have gotten a few from Stitch Fix!)
- > To fill a wardrobe gap.
- > To find something to wear to a special occasion.
- > To try a new trend.
- > To freshen up your seasonal wardrobes.
- > To replace old, worn, or out-of-style pieces.