This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase anything by clicking on these links, it helps support this site with a small commission without costing you a thing. View my disclosure page for more information.
I'm a long time Stitch Fix customer! Their styling service has been fantastic and I've found several amazing pieces to add to my wardrobe. I started using Stitch Fix as a way to help me rebuild my wardrobe after the life changes that come with starting a family, while avoiding the temptation to shop on impulse.
Advantages of Stitch Fix
- No Time Spent Browsing - One of the things I did not have the time or energy for once I had my first baby was browsing - online or in-store. I love that a Stitch Fix stylist picks items just for me based on my style profile.
- Less Chance of Impulse Shopping - I've learned that my biggest triggers for impulse purchasing are the fear the item will be gone and the desire to not have to come back to the store after I've slept on it. Since Stitch Fix lets me keep items for 3 days, I get to sleep on it a couple of times before I decide to make a purchase and I don't have to venture back to the store just to discover the item I wanted is gone.
- Try Things On With What You Already Own - Have you ever seen a gorgeous skirt in a store, but you're not sure if that one blouse you have really matches? (Another temptation to impulse shop, by the way.) Stitch Fix lets you try things on, in your own home, with your own clothes, before you buy.
- Try Things You'd Never Try On Your Own - The great thing about having a professional stylist pick your box is that she'll pick things you may not realize you'd love. That's happened to me several times!
- Get a Discount - If you purchase all 5 items you receive in a box, you'll get a 25% discount.
- Referral Program - Refer a friend to Stitch Fix and you'll get a $25 credit when her first fix ships!